Compassionate Shadow Work - An Introduction
Time & Location
About the Event
You want to find new perspectives to help you creatively solve your current challenges, but how can you discover what you cannot see? How can you distinguish these important signals from all of the noise? How can you uncover your blindspots?
Compassionate shadow work is an experiential and comprehensive way to discover new perspectives by looking in the places you may not have expected. Shadow work is a practice of finding, acknowledging and creatively integrating parts of yourself that have incredible stores of energy and insight but have been hidden.
In this introductory workshop you will:
- learn ways to find the parts of yourself that are out of your sight
- understand how these unseen parts impact your personal and professional relationships
- develop tangible ways to integrate these parts into your daily life
- use your shadow parts to help you gain new perspective, insights, and energy when addressing problems
The session gives you an introduction to the method as well as a chance to experience practical exercises in small groups.
- General Admission€25€250€0