wo 10 jun.|
Human-Centered Design for HR: 3 day masterclass
Learn how to apply the design thinking process to build a strong company culture, develop organizational and team structure, and redesign HR processes and services.
Time & Location
10 jun. 2020 09:00 – 12 jun. 2020 17:00
Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Imagine powerfully effective learning and development solutions, benefits that align with your employees' needs and values, and a company culture that is co-created with your employees.
When your HR department begins to operate like this, you’ll find it easy to recruit high performing employees, engage them to get real-time organizational feedback and motivate them to continuously improve how they work together.
This transformation is possible, using Design Thinking. But don’t take it from us. Here’s what Deloitte University (2016) has discovered that:
"respondents at companies where HR delivers the highest levels of value are almost five times more likely to be using design thinking in their programs than their peers"
It is time for HR to reinvent itself by incorporating Design Thinking into its people strategies. This three-day immersive program will equip you and other HR leaders with the necessary tools and skills to move towards human-centered design.Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the value of designing all HR programs with the employee at the center.
- Create and communicate end-user driven solutions to HR problems or opportunities such as employee engagement, organizational design, and recruitment.
- Develop prototypes, learn how to rapidly test them and gather feedback.
- Map the employee journey to identify touchpoints and needs and redesign the employee experience.
- Become an HR Leader that is comfortable operating in ambiguity and uncertainty with sophisticated tools.